Inventory Management Internship Kitesurf
Support & Legal
Content and Partner Management Internship at bstoked - a fast growing sports travel startup (Berlin based)
bstoked is asap looking for a highly motivated intern who wants to help us to grow our business on a global scale. This is your chance to experience the real startup life and to get your hands dirty with lots of responsibility from day one on!
We love our project, tech, sports and travel and we hope you will share these passions with us!
- an ambitious work environment: we want to change sports travel on a global scale and build strong communities of like-minded people!
- a dynamic team in a hip coworking office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg
- international clients and teammates
- each day will be different & you will learn a lot!
- the unpaid internship is intended to last 2-3 months. In case you’re a good match to the team, there may be possibilities to join our team as a freelancer or even full team member afterwards
Your role As a content and partner management intern you will mainly work on partnerships with our kitesurf and/or mountain biking experience providers. You will get hands-on on improving and expanding our listing inventory. Therefore excellent English writing skills are required. Depending on your interests and qualifications you may as well help us with other tasks, e.g. our online marketing activities. You will be in touch with partners and clients around the world and will learn about all aspects of a young and ambitious startup. Join us on the adventure to shape the future of outdoor sports travel!
- excellent English writing, communication and ideally copywriting skills
- digital native with the right startup spirit: you want to help us building an awesome new global product and lifestyle!
- basic SEO skills are a big plus
- expertise in social media marketing and/or SEM could be a plus
- an eye for aesthetics (design, photography, video); photo and video editing skills are a plus
- into outdoor sports and travel - extra points if you are a kitesurfer or mountain biker!
- open-minded, positive & communicative team player: We offer an awesome team & work environment and want you to fit in!
- fluent in English and ideally one further major language (e.g. Spanish, French, Italian, German, ..)
Application: Short CV or LinkedIn profile Short motivational email Why would you be a fit to bstoked? What do you hope to get out of the internship for your future career? Might it be an option for you to join our team (part- or fulltime) after the internship? Please send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org right away and state internship as the subject! - the sooner, the better!
About bstoked: We are a fast growing platform for sports experiences and travel. Think of our platform as Airbnb for action sports. We started in kitesurfing and are now quickly expanding into other outdoor sports. We were in the first batch of leadsportsaccelerator.com in Berlin and are currently about to raise our next investment round.