Support & Legal
Hiring an experienced Marketing Manager for our fast growing sports travel startup (Berlin based)
bstoked would like to welcome to its team an experienced Marketing Manager (MM). This role requires a broad digital marketing knowledge and a wide range of skills. It is suitable only for a highly motivated and proactive personality that will share and execute the funders vision: making bstoked the dominant platform that brings the most unique outdoor sports experiences to everyone.
The MM role is a full time position and entails a lot of responsibility. Apply solely if you see this as an opportunity to prove that you can design and execute a successful marketing strategy that will drive our global expansion.
You will be the start of our marketing department that you might end up managing as CMO as our company grows.
You will have a tight marketing budget at the start and your performance will be measured. But the sports and travel industry is fun and if you are creative enough you will find innovative ways on how to promote our platform via digital marketing channels and through partnerships with global sports brands and media.
You will have all the freedom to design your work and lifestyle: we want you to feel good so you can be creative and productive. We love our project, tech, sports and travel and we hope you will share these passions with us!
The ideal candidate has at least 2-4 years of professional experiences with a great track record (financial or non-financial metrics):
- Expert in Google Analytics
- Tracking and analysing traffic
- Setting up goals and campaigns
- Expert in SEM (SEA and SEO)
- Google Adwords
- Expert in Social media
- FB and Instagram (ads and organic)
- Other social media platforms are advantageous
- Expert in email marketing
- Capable of preparing quality marketing content (writing copy in perfect English, finding visual material)
- Ideally worked before in the sports or travel/tourism sector
- Loves digital technology (web, mobile) and is computer savvy
- Analytical and data savvy (take decisions mainly based quantifiable test results)
- Motivated, proactive, independent, creative, problem-solver
- Eye for aesthetics (design, photography, video)
- Likes various sports and travel (not obligatory)
- Ideally English native speaker or similar level
- In addition, good command of German, French, Italian or Spanish is advantageous
Required Software skills (tools):
- Expert in Google analytics
- Expert in Google AdWords
- Expert in FB Ads Manager
- Expert in Google Webmaster Tools
- Some design skills: Photoshop, Sketch or similar
- Some photo and video editing skills are advantageous
- Some experience with Buffer or Hootsuite
- Some experience with Mailchimp or Sendgrid
- Sufficient Excel skills
- Html knowledge advantageous
- Fixed + variable salary
- Equity program
- Occasional sports experiences around the world!
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- Short motivational letter
- Why you would be a fit and how would you grow bstoked.net?
- Include some metrics about your past marketing track record (increase of financial and/or non-financial metrics in companies
- Where your worked before? Which channels?
Please send the complete application to email@example.com asap and state MM as the subject! First applications have significant advantage!
- We are a fast growing platform for sports experiences and travel. Think of our platform as Airbnb for sports. We started in kitesurfing and are now quickly expanding into other outdoor sports. Currently we are taking part in the leadsportsaccelerator.com in Berlin and are preparing to raise our next investment round.